B.INGGRIS :BAB 1,2,3,8

B.INGGRIS (RANGKUMAN) BAB 1,2,3,8

Chapter 1
Congratulations!

In this chapter, I will learn : to express hopes and wishes to others and congratulate others for their fortune and achievement, in order to keep good personal relationship with them.
We use the word ‘Congratulations’ (selamat) to congratulate someone.
Ex : The winner of the story-telling competition is Lina. Congratulations Lina.
We can also use the word 'Hope' (harap) to congratulate someone.
Ex : Congratulations for being the champion of the class, Lina! I hope you will be the winner of the school"s competition too.

Chapter 2
Let's Start Our Wall Magazine

In this chapter, I will learn : 
a. To state rules
b. To give suggestions to do and not to do somethiug
c. To invite someone to do and not to something
d. To say to agree or disagree with rules, suggestions, and invitations
e. To keep good interpersonal relationship

Agreement, Disagreement, and Suggestions
Agreement
- I agree
- I agree with you
- You are right
- That's right
- That's true
- It's true
- Absolutely
- Definitely
- No doubt about it
- That's exactly
- That's exactly just what I was thinking
- I feel the same way
- That's exactly what I think
- My feeling exactly
- You told me the words right out of my mind
- I suppose you are right
- I suppose that's right
- That maybe true
- That might be true
- You maybe true
- You might be right
- You have a point there
- I see your point
- I afraid you are right
- I afraid I have to agree
- I hate to admit, but it's true
- I hate to say, but it's true
- I hate to admited but you are right
- I hate to say itu but you are right

Disagreement
- I disagree
- I don't agree
- I can't agree
- I don't think so
- I'm not sure about it
- I wouldn't say that
- I wouldn't go as far as that
- I wish I could agree with you, but ....

Suggestion
- May I suggest to eat before we discuss this?
- What about this novel? 
- Shall we go to the cinema?
- I have an idea
- I propose that book is nice.
- Why don't you make a cake?


Chapter 3
What Should I Do That For?

In this chapter, I will learn : 
- to tell or ask others to do and not to do something
- to state the purpose or intention to do it
We can use So That, In Order To, and To to express purpose/intention to do something.
a. So that + S + ...
b. In order to + be + ...
c. To + be + ...

Ex :
a. So that
    We have to study diligently so that we can be smart
b. In order to
    We have to study diligently in order to be smart
c. To
    We have to study diligently if we want to be smart


Chapter 8
We Have Been To An Orphan Home. We Went There Last Sunday

In this chapter, I will learn to communicate past happening which is related to the present moment, in order 
- to share the information with others
- to report the past happening to others
- to give an explanation
In this chapter we use present perfect continuous tense :
S + Have/Has + been + adj/adverb of place/noun + object

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PRAKARYA BAB 3 : Budi Daya Ternak Hias

PRAKARYA BAB 2 : Produk Listrik dan Model Bangunan

PRAKARYA BAB 4 :Pengolahan Bahan Makanan